Tuesday 16 September 2014

Bill Burr on Women



Truth can be hilarious but women weren't born like this. People tell me that wanting women to live up to my idealised view of "the perfect woman" is unreasonable. This is curious logic because I demand Nothing from women. I need Nothing. I ask for Nothing. I've never wanted anyone to do a single thing for me. I want everyone to do Nothing for me. Do as you please. Live for your Self.
"How are you?" 
"What are you doing?" 
"Can I get you anything?" 
"Are you okay?" 
"How are you feeling?" 
"What are your plans?" 
"What do you want?" 
Nothing! I want Nothing. Why would anyone accept less?

If demanding Nothing from women is misogynist, you need to take a deep breath and think.

If demanding Nothing from you is asking too much, stop! You don't need more oxygen. You need less.

No comments:

Post a Comment